Vision & Mission
To equip our students to practice comprehensive nursing care in hospitals as well as in the community centers by means of a planned education programme. Our nursing programme is designed to cultivate advanced nursing professionals with knowledge and expertise in managing specific health care and help in improving clinical practices.
To provide a base for advanced study and specialization in nursing, this will assist our student in their professional as well as personal development so that they make their maximum contribution to the society as individuals, nurses and citizens
Our Mission is to enable students
- 1.To learn to lead a well disciplined life.
- 2.To develop ability to take up responsibility in any sphere of life.
- 3.To acquire knowledge and understanding of the basic principles of nursing.
- 4.To develop skills in nursing techniques in order to practice comprehensive nursing.
- 5.To develop professionally, through motivation for continuing education & training.
- 6.To acquire knowledge and understanding of work in the hospital and in the community centers.
- 7.To acquire knowledge and understanding of international code of ethics of nursing and act accordingly
- 8.To learn to co-operate with the fellow individuals, thereby developing a good interpersonal relationships amongst themselves and others.
- 9.To better understand the current health problems of our society and practice nursing at highest possible level within the limited resources available.