ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
1. Minimum and maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years respectively.
2. Minimum education : 10+2 class passed or its equivalent preferably with science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) Subjects with aggregate of 4o% Marks.
3. Admission of students shall be once in a year.
4. Students should be medically fit.
5. She/He should be unmarried.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION TO EXAMINATION
(A) candidate shall be eligible for the admission to the state council/board examination if the principle of the school certifies that:
(a) She/He has completed not less than eleven months of the course.
(B) She/He has attended 75% of the formal instructions given on each subject and 75% of the clinical field experience in each area/subject separately during the academic year, however, the total clinical/field experience prescribed must be completed before the final Council/Board examination and before the issue of diploma. The diploma shall not be awarded to the student till she/he has completed the clinical/field requirements.
(C) The overall performance of the student and her conduct during the entire Academic Year has been Satisfactory.
(D) The student has passed in the internal assessment in each subject i.e., both in the teaching and practical (5) by Securing 50% marks separating in each theory and practical (5).
(E) The record of practical experience is complete. (The Principle shall send to the council) board the, internal assessment for each subject, i.e., both theory and Practical before the start of the examination along with the examination form).